Impossible To Escape

Φυγείν Αδύνατον: Impossible To Escape
A perfomance between dancing and acting were people who love to be on stage showing that even special needs can be performed.
The wholeact was around the social and urban culture so I had to evolve it round an image of giving such a translation.

Poster & Flyer were asked.
Natasha Aretha the choreographer asked me to design a poster and maybe a flyer for her performance. Everything I needed was the information about the scenery.

I had only a picture so I added the Triplex typeface, I designed a bench that could be surrounded with the whole performance. All on warm - earthy colors and shaped tints.










Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.